Engineering Design Services
Die Draw Ltd will assess your project and determine the best rehabilitation process for your specific circumstance.
If the Die Draw process is appropriate for your project, we will provide all necessary design and engineering expertise required for the installation of the optimum (thinnest) tight-fitting thermoplastic lining system possible for the specific application.
Our process offers industry-leading resolution times and offers quantifiable savings – in both cost and carbon reduction on known rehabilitation techniques.
Die Draw Implementation
Die Draw Ltd enable Contractors to use the technology for themselves by offering a complete project plan from design through to test and certification. We will work with you to produce:
- Technology selection for application and location
- Specification of thin wall liners where suitable
- Design of liner dimensions; OD, WT, SDR
- Die design and control
- Installation forces at temperature including lengths/bends
- Equipment specification and design
- Advice on pipeline inspection, cleaning and pigging
- Site preparation: layout of liner stalks and pit sizing
- Quality control of polymer welding
- Load restraint and management
- Winch selection and towing system
- Liner installation and reversion procedures
- Inspection of installation set-up
- On-site support
- Best practice guidance
- Selection of end terminations
- Contingency planning
- Costs and scheduling
A holistic design approach with experienced, qualified engineers that considers all variables & requirements of the entire project will inevitably deliver a superior solution, provide quantifiable savings, maximise flow rate, meet all engineering tolerances and maximise the pipe life. Specialist winching design requirements and associated temporary works is critical for all these solutions whether slip lining or die drawing.
Die Draw has an established network of trusted designers, consultants and contractors that we bring to each project. You do not need to source specific contractors as we take care of every aspect of the project. We have existing agreements and established relationships with all parties required for the successful completion of your project.